*The term ‘securely’ relates to all Zagga loans being secured by property. Note that all investments carry some degree of risk, and generally higher rates of return are associated with greater risks.Watch Zagga’s explainer video
Make your funds work harder for you by investing in a higher-yield, alternative asset class.
Investing is simple, fast and secured. And you'll always retain absolute choice and control over your investment preferences.
Click here to see details on our rates, fees, and charges
- Interest rates from 5.74% to 13.09%
- Loans secured against borrowers' assets, typically a 1st mortgage over property
- Individuals, companies and trusts can lend
- Lend from as low as $1,000 and still enjoy great returns
- Borrowers are rigourously checked before loans are published
You can choose to lend the full amount of a loan, just a portion, or you can invest across multiple loans to spread your riskLearn more
We understand unique situations.
Our flexible lending criteria, coupled with larger loan sizes, means we can help more borrowers. Fast.
Click here to see details on our rates, fees and charges
- Interest rates from as low as 6.64%
- Quick and easy to apply
- Flexible lending criteria
- Fixed monthly payments
- No penalties for early repayment
Borrow from $25,000 - $2 million. These are amounts that can make a real difference to your life or your businessLearn more
What is peer to peer lending?
Peer to peer lending is a lending arrangement that enables investors to fund borrowers via an online platform, without the involvement of traditional financial institutions like banks.
We’re a new and improved way to invest and borrow
Zagga is more
- Eligible investors can fund loans to creditworthy borrowers; we can effectively match you to borrowers and loan types based on your stated investment risk preferences and objectives
- You can achieve a regular income with higher returns on a secured investment
- It's easy to apply for a loan through Zagga - our application and assessment process is simple, convenient and transparent
We’re a unique secured alternative
All our loans
are secured by property.
- We offer loan sizes from $25,000 to $2 million, for all acceptable purposes
- We're flexible and transparent - we assess each loan application on its merits and will take the time to understand your unique situation
- We can match investors and borrowers seamlessly. No missed opportunities here and no unwanted offers
- Loans are typically secured by a registered mortgage over property, or in some circumstances, a specific charge over assets
We think peer to peer lending appeals to the kiwi way of doing things.
It gives you the freedom to manage your own affairs.
We provide a platform for investors and borrowers to do business.
While we acknowledge that all investments have risks associated with them, we undertake a full due diligence on borrowers and their security property. Therefore, we don't make recommendations about the merits of a loan, but gather information on borrowers so that investors can make informed investment decisions.
How it works
- We provide a platform to seamlessly match the investment risk preferences of registered investors to the credit risk of approved borrowers
- Matched investors can access relevant loan information before committing to fund the loan
- Loans are typically secured, at a minimum, by a registered mortgage over property. The interest rate is determined using the Zagga Credit Assessment Score, by a combination of our detailed credit assessment, the loan amount and value against the security property (LVR)
- Our flexible lending criteria and ability to cater for larger loan sizes, means we can help more borrowers, while still offering strong, risk-mitigated returns to investors
The process is simple
- create an account
- provide your details
- confirm investor eligibility and complete investment profile
- notification of investment opportunity
- log in and review loan information
- choose to fund all or part of loan
- investment amount confirmed
- transfer funds
- create an account
- provide your details
- verify your identity
- complete a loan application form
- provide supporting documents
- credit assessment and valuation
- loan offer and acceptance
- document issuance
- register security
- get funded